Monday, August 18, 2014

Catch of the Day

Dress: Biya 'Maliyah' Mesh Dress (on sale from $368 to $258 here)
 Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Encase' Sandals (on sale from $170 to $97 here)
Jewelry: Vanessa Mooney
Hat: Vintage  
According to my friend, Fernie, I look like The Little Mermaid going on a romantic date with Prince Eric to a French bistro on a warm afternoon. Haha. In her words, I'm "a beautiful mermaid that got caught in a net and is now being forced to walk around on land wearing cute clothes!". I couldn't be more flattered lol. I mean who doesn't love the adorable little redheaded princess?! 

The sad truth is...I'm not a mermaid (although I really wish I was). And I didn't go on a romantic date with my handsome boyfriend since he's been putting in some insane hours at work. Instead, I went on a romantic date with my college roommate, Katie. We spent a relaxing evening picnicking in the park & watching Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. If you live in the LA area, you mustn't miss it! Only two more weeks left of the Independent Shakespeare Co.'s scheduled performances. Check out their calendar here

No comments:

Post a Comment