Saturday, August 2, 2014

I'm Back!

Asymmetrical Dress: Finders Keepers (similar here)
Velvet Bralette: Free People
Shoes: Dolce Vita 'Elka' Heeled Sandals (on sale from $170 to $118 here)
Leather Backpack: Stela 9 ($224 at Revolve Clothing here)
Necklace: Chan Luu (other styles here)
I'm finally bouncing back from the laziness that had taken over my life! Eating and drinking whatever the heck I wanted and not working out at all while on vacation in Portland last month had finally caught up to me, which explains why there haven't been any posts for awhile. I've been feeling a lot like a lazy slob lately so my boyfriend and I are making it a point to get fit together. We've been swimming, working out, and taking our dog on walks together after work instead of our usual (baking cookies & cinnamon rolls to eat while binge watching shows on Netflix until we pass out on the couch). I'm sadly admitting to this so you'd understand why I've neglected my blog for so long. I know...I suck...but I'm working on getting back into the swing of things! Hopefully that means at least 2 posts a week. Thanks again for following along, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment