Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happily Gray

Blazer: Gestuz "Malu" Blazer (here)
Boots: Ugg "Cortona" Convertible Boot in Indigo (here)
Sunglasses: Wanderland "Lauderdale" in matte black/grey (here)
Wrap Watch: La Mer Collections (here)
Striped Tank: Zara
Tights: HUE
Anyone that knows me personally knows that one of my least favorite things has to be cold, rainy weather! When it rains, I have an extremely difficult time leaving my house if I don't have to. As weird as it may seem, I prefer to snuggle up in a big comfy blanket and eat pints and pints of ice cream to cheer me up and cancel the slight depression onset by the rain. I personally find ice cream extremely comforting so it's typically my go-to rainy day cure! 

Another thing that's made this cold, drizzly weather a little more bearable are these Ugg boots! These boots aren't just cute, but they also come with Ugg's signature sheepskin footbed AND they're convertible! These boots are actually two in one! You can wear them as I did or simply unbuckle the shaft for a short bootie. Ever since the weather has gotten cooler, I've been living in these shoes! Not only do I get the warmth and comfiness that Uggs are known for, but I actually find these boots chic and stylish unlike the old classic style that looks like loaves of bread lol. I know...I bet you never would have guessed that these equestrian inspired boots were Uggs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment