Friday, July 19, 2013

Palazzo Pants Dance Party

Palazzo pants are a necessary summer staple. They're perfect because they're light, comfy, fun, and sophisticated. I especially love them because it provides me with a nice and cool alternative to my usual short shorts. I paired my palazzo pants with my favorite lace crop top of the summer. This is the 3rd time I've worn it on the blog, which is proof that it goes with absolutely everything. I previously styled it for a music festival (here) and for a pool party (here). I kept the rest of my outfit simple with minimal jewelry and my Chloe purse.

I wore this outfit to lunch with an old college friend, Kara, and then spent the second half of the day at my boyfriend's grandpa's 90th birthday! 

Kara and I hadn't seen each other in 2 years so we spent our afternoon catching up over salad, pizza, and bottomless mimosas. I'm pretty sure this is the longest lunch I've ever had. Want to guess how long we were at the restaurant for?! We were there for 6 whole hours hahaha. I'm honestly surprised we didn't get kicked out. 

After my "lunch" with Kara, I headed over to my boyfriend's grandpa's birthday party where we celebrated 90 years of happiness and health. I had a blast with my boyfriend's family playing with the babies, eating way too much food, and dancing like an idiot with Erika. Check out the super embarrassing and goofy video of us at the bottom of the post where we're pretending like we actually know how to dance. 

Lace Crop Top: Millau (LF Stores)
Pink Palazzo Pants: ASOS
Purse: Chloe
Booties: Dolce Vita 'Niven' (here)
Earrings and Stack Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney (here) and (here)
Necklace: Charlene K (similar here)






{I spy with my little eye a cute doggie booty behind my cute little booties}
{Kara and I on our 6 hour lunch date}
{Erika and I posing for our audience after our amazing performance below}
Note: We're both wearing palazzo pants because great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment