Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Easy Does It

Top: For Love & Lemons 'Nightcap' top (here)
Pants: C&C California (similar here)
Hat: Nordstrom
I kept things loose and relaxed this weekend with some languid fabrics and relaxed tailoring. This unfortunately was not by choice lol. I was in need of something with a little extra room around the waist as a result of my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day binge eating. Plus, I'm totally guilty of overindulging in pastries, chocolates, cookies, pies, and much much more. 

Luckily, I had rediscovered the beauty of drawstring pants (the ultimate quick fix for avoiding your weight gain)! They love me no matter what size I am, which is just what I need during the holiday season! Now that it's almost the new year, it's time for me to bounce back and start working out again. You know...so the rest of my clothes can love me too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment