Friday, March 21, 2014

Hues of Blues

Short Overalls: Joe's Jeans (here)
Laser Cut Booties: Jeffrey Campbell 'Produce' (here)
Bracelet: Vanessa Mooney "Roxanne Cuff Bracelet" and "Moon Shield" (here) and (here)
Striped Blouse: Vintage
There's a bright side to losing an hour of sleep with the time change...literally! I'm just loving how sunny it is when I get off work! It leaves me with endless options of how I want to spend the rest of my day. I typically like to pack a nice salad, some snacks, and my handy dandy mat for a picnic or just bring my dogs to a nearby park and run around with them for some exercise. On this particular day, I was feeling extremely lazy and decided to do absolutely nothing but soak up the sun and still take advantage of the beautiful day. How are you spending the extra hour of sunlight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment