Monday, March 3, 2014

GREYT WEEKEND

Wool Blazer: Joe's Jeans 'Meredith Blazer' (on sale here!)
Linen Tee: Joe's Jeans (similar here)
Jeans: Dittos Denim
Booties: Kelsi Dagger (on sale here
Clutch: Stela 9
Jewelry: Vanessa Mooney
Hat: Urban Outfitters
I stayed warm this weekend in my new favorite blazer from Joe's Jeans! It's made from 100% wool, it's oversized, it goes with everything, and most importantly....it was on sale!!! Hurry and get yours before this perfect staple piece is sold out! I'm honestly obsessed with mine and I couldn't resist going back online and ordering another one in 'heather charcoal' too. 

What started as a simple and innocent  one piece purchase quickly led to a destructive shopping spree. There's nothing like going on a shopping spree to lift your spirits when the weather is too sad and depressing to go out...but I have to admit that I may have gotten a little carried away. I just couldn't resist all of the 'End of Season' sales! Anyway, I'd like to give a big thank you to my credit cards for helping me get through this stormy weekend! I owe you big time...literally! Lol

Even though the skies were nothing but dark grey clouds thundering and crying, I was on cloud nine! I bought some coats, leather jackets, jeans, and my absolute favorite scores...4 pairs of Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flats! I can't wait to wear all of these items on the blog! Hope y'all also had a GREYT Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment