Tuesday, July 8, 2014

All American

Plaid Top: Rails Clothing (similar here)
Dotted Denim Shorts: One Teaspoon (here)
Laser Cut Booties: Jeffrey Campbell 'Produce' (here)
Cardigan: Maggie Ward (Saks Fifth Avenue)
Coral Necklace: Vintage
Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney

Lunch: Omaha pork burger with bacon!  
Snacks!
The gorgeous view from the backyard.

After being on the road and sleeping in 4 different cities during the past 15 days, I've been dying to crawl into my own bed...and maybe even pass out for 2 days straight to recuperate. Who knew vacation was going to be so exhausting?! lol

Even though I was exhausted from my trip to Portland, I couldn't wait to head down to San Diego with my friends and visit my sister! I was home for a total of 26 hours, which was just long enough to unpack and repack my bags. After 4+ hours of LA traffic, we finally made it and celebrated America's birthday in the most All American way! We drank some booze, ate some burgers & hotdogs, and played on the boat all day! Eddie and I really couldn't have asked for a better 4th of July with better people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment