Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stayin' Rad in Plaid


T-Shirt: Chaser Brand
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Leather Jacket: LF Stores
Booties: Kelsi Dagger
Flannel: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney
This look was inspired by the concert I attended earlier this week with Eddie and a couple friends. We went to go see Young the Giant at The Majestic Ventura Theater and they were nothing short of absolutely amazing! The last time I saw them live was way back when I was a sophomore in college and they were still known as the Jakes so it was great seeing them again. The concert was such a hassle because it was inconveniently on a Tuesday night and over an hour drive away, but it was so worth it! Nothing beats good music and good company!

By the way, I'm actually in Eddie's truck on our way to Johnson Valley for the King of the Hammers race! This'll be my first time coming to this race so I don't know what to expect but I do know I'm probably going to freeze my bum off. It's supposed to be in the mid-20s tonight with a slight chance of rain so wish me luck! I'll definitely post up a photo diary of this camping trip sometime next week when my life starts to slow down a tad bit. There's just so much to see & do and not enough time! But I got to go now...it's time to get back to singing my heart out while Eddie stares at me (probably wondering why he's still dating me lol).

2 comments:

  1. I really like this look! Maybe I can style something similar in the future.

    MI VIVERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! The great thing about this look is that it's made up of all simple basic pieces! I'd love to see what you come up with too!

      Delete