Thursday, January 1, 2015

Out of the Woods

Dress: One Teaspoon 'Twilight Garden Maxi Dress' on sale from $389 here
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney
Out of the woods and into the new year with many new and exciting adventures ahead! Some of my most exciting upcoming events include: 
  • Celebrating 5 amazing years of being in a relationship with my best friend/boyfriend in a couple days, which totals over 12 years of friendship!!!
  • We'll be continuing our new tradition of spending Valentine's Day camping with close friends in Eddie's new truck
  • We'll be finishing the rebuild of our home, painting & decorating it, and then finally moving in together...SOON-ish! lol
  • My godson will be entering the world within a couple weeks! And I'm so excited to meet this little nugget! 
It's only the first day of the year and there's already so much happening! I can't wait to see what else is in store for 2015, but I have a pretty good feeling it's going to be another great and fulfilling year with many more life lessons. As long as I continue surrounding myself with positive and loving people, I know I can take on any curve balls life may throw my way. Wishing you all another year full of laughter and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment