Sunday, November 17, 2013

Takin' It SLO

Life has been moving so quickly, so I slowed it down with a mini day trip to San Luis Obispo (SLO) to relax and clear my head. I started the day off with breakfast at Paula's Pancake house in Solvang and then continued my trip up to SLO to visit some friends. 

I kept my outfit simple and neutral with a white dress, brown knee-high socks, brown boots, and a brown asymmetrical cardigan so I could showcase my awesome new and colorful Stela 9 backpack that I just got! I'm so obsessed with it! The colors, the patterns, and the soft leather...it all just makes for the perfect little backpack! I used it to carry around Mr. Milo's and my water, food, and snacks while we were strolling the beach, shopping, and hiking. All in all, it was a great day trip for Mr. Milo and I. 
Backpack: Stela 9 (similar here)
Dress: Muji (similar here)
Socks: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Boots: Seychelles (similar here)
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney (here)
Belt: Vintage
Cardigan: Nordstrom
 
Sand dollars make ya holla
At Ron's shopping for home decor and succulents.
Ron's has the cutest ceramic plant decorations like these sheep!
Stopped by an organic farm for fresh veggies on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment