Thursday, November 21, 2013

I maRANt to H&M!

Last week I braved the crowds at a local H&M store and eagerly awaited the launch of the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection. I woke up at 3:30am to wait in line because I was on a mission to scored the most coveted item of the collection...the beautifully embellished cropped jacket! I've been drooling over Marant's jacket since her Spring 2012 collection so I was thrilled to see a similar version of the jacket in the H&M lookbook for a fraction of the price. I did what I had to do to get my jacket and ran to H&M way before the sun came out. Losing a few hours of sleep was such a minor trade off for such a great collection.

The embellishment on the jacket is over-the-top (in a good way) and done impeccably! And since there's already so much going on with the tiedye, beading, rhinestones, embroidery, etc., I kept the rest of the outfit relatively simple. I styled my new favorite jacket with my new favorite heels and completed the look with faux leather leggings and a sleeveless blouse with contrast details made to look like a tie. As my cousin claims, "this outfit is very Sgt. Pepper"! And I'm totally ok with that! Hahaha

Keep an eye out for future posts featuring more of my scores from the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection! 
Jacket: Isabel Marant pour H&M (here)
Sequin Heels: Isabel Marant pour H&M
(Complete Lookbook here)
Blouse: Millau (LF Stores)
Pants: Romeo & Juliet Couture
Clutch: Valentino
Jewelry: Luv AJ and TomTom Jewelry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment