Thursday, January 9, 2014

Downtown LAce

Oversized Chiffon Shirt: Quirky Circus
Lace Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Seychelles
Belt: Vintage
Hat: LF Stores
Horse Necklace: Thrifted
Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney
Rings: Jenny Bird
This is my winter outfit - a tiny little lace dress with an oversized chiffon top belted over, boots with over the knee socks, and a hat. I bet you're all jealous of winter in LA huh? I mean...not to rub it in or anything but winter in LA is just oh so perfect. Lol. While most of the country is experiencing this "polar vortex" of below freezing temps, most Angelenos are still wearing shorts and dresses. 

Don't hate me because I'm warm...just come to LA to enjoy the perfect weather too!

Side note: I just tried this amazing Peruvian restaurant in downtown LA, Mo-Chica, with my cousin where we ordered the most out there dishes (in our opinion) on the menu. We tried the Estofado de Alpaca & the Colita de Rez, which are alpaca and oxtail. Let me just say that the alpaca dish was phenomenal! A new year means trying new things...including all different foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment