Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Party Animal

There's been a lot of celebrating in my life lately. Celebrating birthdays, new beginnings, and life in general. I wore this outfit to one of my best friend's boyfriend's surprise birthday party, which was way too wild and crazy. I don't remember having that much fun or that much to drink since college haha. I snapped these shots before I headed out to Pasadena to hide behind a couch cushion for an hour or so (since the birthday boy was running late lol). My beastly pomeranian, Milo, decided to join me and pose for the camera too. I guess Milo and I are just a couple of party animals...
Colorblock Blouse: Olive & Oak (Bloomingdale's)
Shorts: Angel Biba (LF Stores)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Hough' (here)
Clutch: Valentino
Necklace: from Italy
Rings: Amrita Singh, Banana Republic, and gifts
 
  

 

 

boys will be boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment