Sunday, June 23, 2013

RAW Moonlight

This past Thursday night my boyfriend's beautiful sister participated in her first art showing at a RAW Natural Born Artists event. She showcased her amazing ceramics pieces and even sold quite a few items! If you like what you see below, you should definitely check out some of the pieces she's selling on Etsy (here).

When I was trying to figure out what to wear for this art show, the first thing that popped into my head was this little artsy fartsy kind of dress I had recently purchased from For Love & Lemons called the "Moonlight Dress'. I'm totally in love with the crochet detailing down the front with the cutouts on the sides because it really adds a little sexiness and femininity to this loose and flowy dress. I paired this little number with some simple ankle-strap black suede Jeffrey Campbell heels and a sterling silver purse I had gotten from Thailand awhile ago. Since the sleeves were so long, I really didn't need to accessorize much. I just threw on some earrings and rings and rushed out the door for a long drive to the event in Ventura with my man.
Dress: For Love & Lemons 'Moonlight Dress' (here)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Hough' (here)
Rings: TomTom Jewelry 'Pyramid Spike' and "Chevron Mini' (here and here)
Amrita Singh 'Yasammez Antique' Ring 
Earrings: Nordstrom
 Sterling Silver Purse: vintage






The Artist, Amanda, is in the upper left and middle pictures.
My boyfriend, Eddie, is in the upper right picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment