Thursday, August 1, 2013

Playsuit

I sported this little feather playsuit to dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant for Eddie's sisters birthday celebration. I'm obsessed with all of the subtle details featured throughout the look that just add a touch chicness and playfulness. It's a two in one playsuit with the top attached to high-waisted shorts...giving the illusion of the ever-so-popular and chic matchy match trend currently happening this summer. It features a boat neck, 3/4 solid color sleeves, and an exposed back. I kept the outfit simple with some solid black suede heels and some Vanessa Mooney and Luv AJ jewelry. 

This no-brainer outfit took no time to put together so I used my spare time to snap some shots and play around with one of my doggies, Milo, while I waited for my boyfriend to pick me up for dinner.
Feather Romper: Motel Rocks (here)
Black Suede Shoes: Nordstrom
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney (here in white)
Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney and Luv AJ (here)






No comments:

Post a Comment