Monday, October 21, 2013

Girls Gone Wild

I just got back from one of the most amazing off road camping trips with Eddie and a bunch of friends last night and now I'm rushing to prep and pack for my Portland trip. I leave for over a week in less than 20 hours and I'm nowhere near ready so I have to keep this post short and sweet. 

Last week before I left for my camping trip, a couple of my girlfriends and I had a little dress-up party like tweens so we could have a silly mini photo shoot in front of a dead bee mural lol. We all threw on some animal print pieces of clothing (girls gone WILD...get it?!?! Hahaha) for our lunch date and ended with these pictures. 

I should probably get back to packing but make sure to keep an eye out for pictures of my awesome camping trip next week and Portland the following week. I'm so scatterbrained right now I can't even think properly! Ahhhhh there's just so much to do and not enough time!
Lion Bodysuit: Someday's Lovin (here)
Oversized Shirt: Evil Twin (here)
Faux Suede Shorts: MinkPink
Thigh-High Socks: Urban Outfitters
Booties: Dolce Vita (similar here)
Beanie: LF Stores
She clearly loves me very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment