Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Brunch

I kept my outfit simple and classy when my parents took me out for brunch this weekend as part of my 24th birthday celebration. We spent some quality family time together while sipping on my favorite thing brunches have to offer...bottomless mimosas! I've probably had the equivalent of 2 bottles of champagne on my own over this entire weekend but it's okay cause it's my birthday and I can do what I want hahaha. Bottomless mimosas at brunch, mimosas every single morning at home, and binging on mimosas and red velvet ice cream with my bestie in bed after hitting up some bars. More post from my birthday to come so stay tuned!

Thank you all so much for wishing me a happy birthday on Friday! I had an amazing weekend with my family and friends and I'll be sure to try and live life to the fullest and make being 24 kick butt! Have a happy Monday, everyone!!!

Floral Print Shorts: Ted Baker London 'Gleeso' in Rosebug Print (here)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Switch-2 Nude' (here) 
Coral Necklace: Vintage
Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney (here) and Vintage
Ring: CC Skye "Fools Gold Ring' (here)

1 comment: