Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blacked Out

Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures. I'm not exactly sure what happened but the pictures are pretty pixely. You can actually click on each picture for a clearer version if you want to see the pictures and not get a huge migraine after. I'm working on trying to figure that out so I'm sorry but we'll all have to deal with it for the time being. Hopefully I can figure it out by the next posting time. :/

For this outfit, I paired a sheer black blouse trimmed with a faux leather collar and pocket with some snake print shorts, thigh high socks, silver capped toe suede oxfords, and a slouchy beanie. Although my whole outfit is totally blacked out, I feel like it still has an element of excitement to it. 

In my opinion, these thigh high socks really make the outfit! It just pulls everything together, adds some spunk, and elongates my legs (especially when I pair it with a matching colored shoe). This outfit was just fun putting together and it totally made me feel like a badass lol. You guys should definitely try out the thigh high socks for the cooler months! They're definitely a good alternate for your tights...especially when you're just too lazy to shave! ;)

How cute is this movie set that I happened to stumble upon in Chinatown?! Hope you all enjoy my look and the awesome props I got to play with! And once again, I am so sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures :(

P.S. You should also make sure to check out my last post, "Don't Mesh With Me", for additional styling tips on how to wear all black/monochromatic. 

LF Stores from Head to Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment