Thursday, October 10, 2013

Flow(er)

Although it's almost been a week since my birthday, I am STILL celebrating! It turns out that I'm kind of celebrating this whole month of October with trips to Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, the Grand Canyon, and Portland!

In addition to these trips, I bought myself an old lady gift...an outdoor grill for my relatively new home (so be ready for some BBQ fun, friends)! After assembling that monster, I had Papa Pleng grill up some ribeye steaks for my actual birthday dinner with the family. 

Then the following night was spent with some of my friends out in the NoHo Art District at Pitfite Pizza and Brickyard Pub for a casual night of pizza, beer, and darts. This totally felt like a mini UCSB reunion with everyone back together again like the good ol' college days! 

The night was just a casual night out with friends, so I decided to wear something pretty simple. I belted a flowy vintage maxi dress, threw on a DOMA leather jacket over it, and paired them with some UGG heeled sandals. 
Leather Jacket: DOMA Leather Jackets (here)
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: UGG 'Luella' Heeled Sandals (here)
Necklace: Chan Luu
Belt: Vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment