Thursday, December 5, 2013

Black & Blue

Just keeping it casual in black & blue while chic-ing it up a bit with heels and a faux leather cap. I felt like I had take advantage of the sunny and warmer winter days last week so I paired my outfit with some open toe heels.

However, this week has been miserably cold for me especially because I start to shiver uncontrollably once the temperature drops anywhere near the mid-60s lol.  And according to the LA Times, "A cold Canadian air mass moving into Southern California could drop temperatures across inland valleys into the 30s and 20s beginning Tuesday night and is expected to last through the rest of the week." Sadly, I don't know if I'll last til the end of the week because I'm already freezing my bum off!!! 

Men's Sweater: Projek Raw
Tank: Zara
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Hough' (here)
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney
Cap: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Luv AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment