Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Angel's Knoll

I was downtown running some errands and attending meetings so I decided to visit Angel's Knoll Park for my lunch break, which was made famous by the amazing movie '500 Days of Summer'. After snapping some shots there, I took a stroll up and down the Angel's Flight stairs a few times for a mini mini-workout lol. Now my body and legs feel like jelly! It's probably due to the fact that I did some serious water aerobics when I got home too. I know...I'm a huge dork like that.

The focal piece of my outfit was this beautiful light pink silk chiffon and tan leather back vest from Maggie Ward. This vest is summery, chic, and sophisticated. I completed the look with an off-white Sanctuary tank tucked into my favorite pair of Level 99 khaki pants with zipper details at the ankles, and some comfy Matiko 'Lilo' perforated loafers (which are absolutely perfect for summer). This outfit was perfect for running errands in but not casual enough to look sloppy during meetings. In a way, it also kind of acted as my workout outfit at Angel's Flight. Hahaha. Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Silk Chiffon and Leather Vest: Maggie Ward (here in white)
Khaki Pants: Level 99 (here)
White Perforated Loafers: Matiko 'Lilo' (here)
Purse: Lancaster Paris 'Kyla Satchel'
Necklace: Charlene K
Bracelets: Juicy Couture (here) and vintage










1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. The light colors go so well with your dark hair and the simplicity is stunning.

    ReplyDelete