Monday, December 2, 2013

On the Fringe

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend with their loved ones! 

I celebrated mine with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner Thursday night at my house and then took a family trip up to Pismo Beach the following day. While we were up there, we visited the Monarch Butterfly Grove, Lopez Lake, and went shopping at little boutiques in Arroyo Grande. I sadly missed out completely on Black Friday shopping, but that's what Cyber Mondays are for!

Thanksgiving is not about all those materialistic needs of ours and the crazy Black Friday sales, but it's about spending quality time with your loved ones and reflecting on how truly blessed we all are! It doesn't take a holiday to make me realize how absolutely blessed I am, but it does allow me to verbalize it and sound mushy gushy for a day. I know I have the most amazing and supportive boyfriend in the world, and the craziest and funniest family that I love to pieces, which I am truly thankful for!

Anyway, enough mushy gushiness from me! Check out some pictures from a day of exploring in Pismo below! 

P.S. It's my boyfriend's birthday so I'd like to wish him a very happy birthday! Thanks for being my best friend and the bestest best boyfriend! I love you to the moon and back, babe! 

Fringe Coat: American Gold "Holy Mountain Coat" (here)
Sky Brass & Kyanite Necklace: Spanish Moss (here)
Blouse: Ladakh (here)
Jeans: Dittos (here)
Black Booties: Jeffrey Campbell "Isley" Bootie (here)
Hat: Urban Outfitters 
 
Check out the butterfly that landed on my hat!
Natasha: accountant, fashion blogger, and BUTTERFLY WHISPERER

No comments:

Post a Comment