Wednesday, December 11, 2013

everGREENS

Some of my favorite things about the holidays are: Candy Cane Joe Joe's from Trader Joe's, peppermint hot chocolates, delicious baked goods, Christmas music, pretty lights & decorations, and of course....Christmas trees!

I thought it was only appropriate to dress myself in green from head to heels for something as festive and fun as searching for the perfect Christmas tree. I layered my green anorak over a long sleeve linen tee and paired it with leggings, knee-high socks, and a pair bright green boots.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas now!!!! And I can't wait to celebrate with my family and friends! :)
Jacket: Bar III Anorak (here)
T-shirt: Joe's Jeans Linen tee (here)
Scarf: LF Stores
Leggings: Maggie Ward
Socks: Free People
Green Boots: MissSixty
Jewelry: Vanessa Mooney

1 comment: