Thursday, December 19, 2013

White Christmas

It's less than a week until Christmas and I can barely contain myself! I love love love this time of year especially because of all the fun gatherings that take place...like this ugly Christmas sweater party at my friend's house in Ventura.

Eddie and I were totally lame and didn't have anything super festive or 'ugly' enough to wear so we settled with whatever we could find in our closets. We weren't sure we would even be able to make it because we both worked this past weekend so we didn't have time to prep anything. I just threw on one of my mom's old embellished sweaters from the 80s (that I've had hidden in my closet for years) over a white bodycon dress, nude tights, and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell heels. I accessorized with a vintage cream & gold headband, Vanessa Mooney earrings & bracelets, and Jenny Bird rings. 

All in all, it was simply an amazing night filled with many many laughs with great friends, heavenly cookies & cupcakes, warm snuggles with puppies, and competitive flip cup (like the good ol' Santa Barbara days). 

Embellished Sweater: Vintage
Bodycon Dress: LF Stores (not visible)
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell 'Solitaire' (here)
Earrings & Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney (here and here)
Rings: Jenny Bird (here and here)
My lovers.
 
Elf boy and Olive
The winner of the 'ugliest' sweater, which tells an elaborate story of a marriage gone way wrong.
 
Drinking like we were back in college.
Snuggle sesh with Mufasa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment