Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Belt It Out

Maxi Dress: Black Swan "Silver Soul Maxi Dress" here
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell "Hough" 
Belt: Express
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney
Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney & Luv AJ
Clutch: Vintage
In my opinion, belts can almost always upgrade an outfit! This skinny black leather belt really completed my whole look! Before I accessorized and added the belt, this dress looked like a massively oversized and colorful potato sack...which did NOTHING for my figure. But by adding the belt, I instantly appeared thinner and taller.  Because it accentuated my waist and broke up my upper and lower body, my waist appeared smaller and my legs appeared longer. Try out this quick and easy tip and see what a huge difference it can make for you too! 

See how unflattering this dress is on these gorgeous models when styled without a belt: here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment