Monday, July 8, 2013

Twisted Tie Dye

Yesterday, I spent the day with my man running some errands and just enjoying the fact that we had the whole day together. We went to brunch with his family and then walked around the area a bit when we decided to go explore this little lake. We've driven past it many times but never really walked around. Since we had time to just hangout, we took a stroll along the walking trail and admired the beauty of the place and the different types of wildlife around. We spotted about 20 turtles or so and some big cranes (or what I thought were cranes hahaha)! We then spent the rest of the day making pizza and hotdogs, eating girl scout thin mint ice cream, swimming, and watching Despicable Me at home (to prepare for Despicable Me 2 on our next movie date).

I wore a twisted tie dye drape top over a crisscross bralette with some black leggings and my Dolce Vita 'Elka' sandals. I paired the outfit with my Miu Miu crossbody bag and piled on Vanessa Mooney, Luv AJ, and TomTom jewelry. Hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend like I did. Happy Monday, y'all! 
 
 Tie Dye Top: Costa Blanca
Crisscross Bralette: LF
Leggings: Costa Blanca
Heels: Dolce Vita 'Elka' (here in black/silver)
Purse: Miu Miu (here)
Jewlery: Vanessa Mooney (here and here) , Luv AJ (here), TomTom (here)







 My boyfriend.
 I spy with my little eye 12 turtles in this picture...how many do you see?
Crane...maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment