Monday, July 22, 2013

facePALM

My latest obsession has been the romper--easy, relaxed, and super cute. I was running late for a lunch/shopping date with my friend so I grabbed the easiest thing I could find at the moment, which was this romper. This little thing has a halter neck with a front flap (kind of like a skort--skirt short) with very summery and fun colors. I paired it with nude colored heels, a coral necklace, stacked bracelets, and a cream clutch.

I've had this romper for a couple years now, and I've only worn it one time before this because I found out that I was running around town in a weed outfit! Lol. 

When I ordered this thing online from Motel Rocks, they advertised it as palm leaves. To be honest, I thought it looked a little suspicious, but I just figured they were palm leaves the way they advertised it. When I wore it and everyone asked me about it, I exclaimed that it wasn't a weed print and it was palm leaves! Then all of my friends laughed and told me the truth. Apparently its common to advertise weed printed clothes as palm leaves, which I had nooo idea! Damn you sneaky sneaky advertisers! I'm such a naive dork! *HUGE facePALM*! Although the rest of the world claims it's weed, I still see it as palms hahaha.

Even though I look like a major stoner when I wear this romper, I'll still wear it because I love the colors, fabric, and shape. Judge me all you want, World! Hahaha
 
Palm Print Romper: Motel Rocks (here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here)
Coral Necklace: vintage
Bone Bracelets: Vanessa Mooney (here) and vintage

 



No comments:

Post a Comment