Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Daisied and Confused

My phone hasn't been working lately because I was trying to get my phone number ported from one carrier to another and in the process, they accidentally cancelled my phone all together. It's been taking a lot longer than expected and at first I was pretty annoyed that I didn't have a working phone. After a week, I started to actually  enjoy the liberating feeling of being unattached and free EXCEPT when I needed google maps to get me from point A to point B.

It also doesn't help that I'm the worst with directions! I'm the type of person who would tell you, "Make a right at the big oak tree and keep going straight until you see the McDonald's. Then the restaurant should be on your right. If you see the bowling alley, it means you've gone too far". I know...I'm horrible! Hahaha

Anyway, I went and visited my uncle at his office in the OC and on my way back home I took a wrong turn because my smartphone wasn't all too smart without internet. This wrong turn ended up leading me to this cute little park where I ended up spending about and hour or so just exploring and walking around while occasionally snapping some pictures. When I finally decided it was time to head back to LA, I couldn't find the freeway. After being dazed and confused for awhile, I ended up having to stop at a gas station to ask for directions. I know...who does that anymore?!? Lol

For my outfit, I wore this adorable Millau top embellished with daisies all over. I paired it with some MinkPink high-waisted shorts, a yellow cashmere cardigan, some white Jeffery Campbell shoes, and my Chloe purse (that I've totally abused the last few years). This look was just plain comfortable, simple, laid back, and fun. 

Daisy Top: Millau (LF Stores)
Slashed Shorts: MinkPink (here in tan)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Fontane' (here in white)
Cashmere Cardigan: Nordstrom
Purse: Chloe
Jewelry: all handmade by my mom





No comments:

Post a Comment