Monday, September 9, 2013

Rule Breaker

Since Labor Day was last week, I should probably pack away the whole white section of my closet...right?! Nuh uh!...I don't think so....I love my whites way too much to only reserve it for Spring and Summer!

Some rules are just meant to be broken like this old school "fashion rule" that you can't wear white after Labor Day. Obviously nobody really follows it anymore because white is a year-round color in this day and age. But I'll pretend like I'm a badass and proclaim myself as a rule breaker with this white maxi dress from Elliatt! Plus, it's really all about bending and breaking the rules of fashion now. Like I always say, "Life is too short to wear boring clothes"! So go experiment and have fun with fashion...while defying all those "fashion rules".

I styled this sheer striped maxi dress with some killer Jeffrey Campbell silver gladiator heels, a braided silver belt, and some silver jewelry. Have a happy Monday, y'all! 
Dress: Elliatt 'Ursula' (here)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 'Encase' Heel (here)
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Vanessa Mooney (here)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment